Why does this blog even exist? I started praying during the summer of 2016 when I felt God leading me to start a blog, and since then He’s given me five reasons why I need to do it:
- Platform: God can use this as a platform, an opportunity to teach us through all of my blunders. (Ahem. How amazing is that?!)
- Discipline: I must pray, SIT DOWN at my computer, and blog once a week. (Sometimes more if I can’t contain myself!)
- Accountability: I am held accountable to God for this blog and to those reading.
- Growth: I will grow closer to God as I read more of His Word and wait on Him, trusting His plan for this blog.
- Fun: I LOVE hanging out with God and learning from Him, writing about how awesome He is and how imperfect I am, and taking photographs of all sorts of stuff. So it seems I’m actually going to enjoy myself on this journey of training for eternity. Thank you, Lord.